The Intersection Between Change Management and T&D
Friday, March 16, 2018 ~ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Radisson Hotel Roseville ~ 2540 North Cleveland Ave., Roseville
What is “Change Management?” We all know that business and the economy is changing: quickly. To have an approach and strategy to this change is needed for our future success. John will look at this at a personal as well as a professional level. With a strong background of Training and Development and HR acumen, John will talk about his journey in becoming a “change guy.” He will also be sharing some of his change initiatives and successes while working for Medtronic.
This interactive presentation will look at the successes and challenges of change management. It will look at an inter-disciplined approach to change management. To reinforce these messages participants will apply some of the tools to their work. This hands on approach will gives the participant a “taste” of the tools and how they can use them in their work.
My Bio... by Present John Murphy
What drives me
I develop individuals, teams, and leaders beyond their expectations. I am passionate to help people see the actions that can make complex issues manageable and surmountable.
What I do well:
My strongest skills are facilitating group processes and managing projects through building consensus, enhancing engagement, and guiding action. Personal qualities that support these skills include candor tempered with a sense of creativity, flexibility, and tenacity.
StrengthsFinder results: Strategic, Connectedness, Ideation, Communication, and Activator
· Drive organizational culture by aligning business solutions to mission, values, and principles
· Develop and facilitate leadership coaching, action learning groups, and seminars
· Implement training, organizational development, and HR tools to enhance business effectiveness
· Build new and diverse project teams across a variety of disciplines and with all levels of an organization
· Work with others to align program and project solutions to measurable business goals
· Identify, design, and implement change management strategies and process improvements
· Build performance management strategies from the hiring process though high potential development
Where I come from: My background in learning and development with a strong HR acumen includes experiences ranging from the initial conceptualization of a project to final evaluation and from large matrix organizations to acting as a team of one.
Specialties: Change Management Initiatives, Developing training strategies based on business needs, System implementation, Evaluation/metrics to programming, Performance management strategies, Leading team, Adult learning methodology, Coaching, Training and Facilitating at all levels