December 4, 2024
9:00 AM – 10:30 AM – Modernwell, 2909 S Wayzata Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55405
This event is limited to 25 participants
Modernwell is a members-only coworking space. We are excited to hold our events in their beautiful space, but can not extend access beyond the event time. Once the event ends, all attendees are expected to depart the building OR they can purchase a day pass at a discounted rate of $30 for the remainder of the day. Please stop by the ModernWell front desk before or after the event to purchase your pass.
Join us for a series of engaging roundtable discussions where L&D leaders responsible for Sales Learning and Development programs will come together to share insights, tackle challenges, and explore best practices in designing and deploying impactful L&D initiatives. Each session will delve into a specific focus topic, fostering a collaborative environment for L&D leaders to:
- Uncover the unique challenges faced by sales organizations and their stakeholders
- Discover proven strategies for aligning L&D programs with sales goals
- Tap into best practices for designing and deploying effective sales training programs
- Share experiences and insights from their own organizations
Through these interactive discussions, L&D leaders will gain valuable knowledge and practical strategies to:
- Enhance the skills and expertise of their sales teams
- Bridge the gap between sales training and real-world application
- Measure the impact of L&D programs on sales performance
- Drive a culture of continuous learning and development within the sales organization
This program is FREE for all ATD-GTC members. Members may bring one complimentary, registered guest.