Last Updated Date: Jul 21, 2022
Location: West Fargo, ND, US, 58078
The Training Operations Manager is responsible for the creation, selection, implementation and management of training processes, programs, systems, and metrics to improve dealer sales specialist capabilities. Through cross-functional meetings, create training plan aligned to meet short- and long-term dealer training needs. Using fact-based analysis, implement standard and customized training techniques and system platforms that contribute to Bobcat’s increased sales and market share. This position is also responsible for the inventory management, use and maintenance of Company consignment inventory.
Role & Responsibility:
Training Content Delivery
- Manage the effective use of the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Lead the design and implementation of data-driven training and effectiveness metrics.
- Define and drive training metrics to achieve desired behavior and delivering desired results.
- Create an annual Dealer survey and lead the implementation of appropriate resulting actions.
- Proactively identify potential dealer training gaps to obtain dealer buy-in.
- Establish a robust assessment process for evaluating and updating training metrics.
- Evaluate, maintain, update and ensure NPD Checklist is completed as required for all projects.
- Choose and manage required resources for NPD projects.
- Create business case for procurement of competitive equipment, training aids, etc.
- Complete appropriate Capital Equipment Request (CER) or other forms.
- Manage acquisition, maintenance and disposal of equipment and other assets.
- Direct equipment logistics for training, major events, and photo/video.
- Manage optimum levels of consignment inventory.
- Manage vehicles, shop, and equipment required for training operations.
- Manage and develop direct reports through coaching, training, and mentoring, and making sure that team members have the tools required to perform effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure that Strategy, Mission, Vision, and Principles are properly developed and communicated across teams.
- Ensure the timeliness of the creation and evaluation of annual performance goals.
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree.
- 10 years’ experience including sales, training, operational excellence.
- Field (dealer) interaction experience and strong understanding of dealer network and focus on customer (dealer) needs.
- Experience in setting strategy for dealer sales training, including training curriculum, training calendar, training communications plan, training logistics, new course development, and leveraging all training platforms. Knowledgeable with training technologies and strategies. Ability to create processes and systems that ensure dealers advance their training engagement.
- Experience successfully identifying, setting and implementing strategic business growth initiatives. Demonstrated ability to create KPIs that drive dealer behavior.
- Strong business acumen and analytic capabilities. Ability to leverage data to develop and execute strategy.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and ability to challenge status quo and improve upon existing processes.
- Experience successfully developing, mentoring, and managing a diverse team with remote direct reports.
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills, especially with a variety of audiences.
- Experience leading or participating in RFPs and justifying CERs.
- Demonstrated strong project management capability, including ability to independently prioritize and track complex, competing schedules, proactively anticipate and complete tasks, and self-initiate actions.
- Travel Required: 10-20%.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture, landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment, attachments and services. The company is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
Doosan Bobcat North America is home to world-renowned brands, including Bobcat® compact equipment, Doosan® portable power products, Ryan® and Steiner® grounds maintenance equipment and Geith® attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a tradename of Clark Equipment Company.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.
If interested in applying, please click HERE