We are one of ATD’s most active and innovative chapters. The strength of ATD-GTC comes from the experience, enthusiasm, and generosity of its members where members realize the greatest benefits by interacting with other professionals in chapter activities.
Join as a Local Member:
Get involved and contribute to:
- Access our monthly learning programs.
- Get published by writing articles or white papers for the talent and development community.
- Hear top-notch speakers on the industry’s trends and best practices at our Transforming Learning series
- Post jobs to the ATD-GTC job board.
- Expand your skills in areas of project management and large group facilitation supporting ATD-GTC events.
- Share best practices, ideas, and other hot topics with ATD-GTC though our LinkedIn page and Facebook group.
Join ATD-GTC today and also gain these great benefits membership brings!
- Free registration for most chapter events. Discounts on others!
- Membership directory listing your local member peers – available only to members!
- Monthly newsletter of workplace learning and performance news with updates on what’s happening in the chapter
- Communities of Practice (COPs) offer an opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals who have an interest in similar topics.
- Convenient auto-renewal annually with your registration as a new member. (NOTE: Existing memberships will be set up for auto-renewal as members renew at their anniversary of registration.)
Levels of Local Membership
For working professionals, we offer the professional membership rate of $179 annually
For professionals in transition, we offer our membership for $25 annually.
- Available to professionals who are actively seeking corporate employment.
- Transition Members may register for transition membership in no more than one consecutive year. Exceptions granted with permission.
- Transition members must not be a vendor or use meetings to solicit customers.
The rate for student membership is $25 annually.
For full-time, non-working students in an education, or learning and development, related degree program to enjoy all available member benefits. Students should register using their associated school .edu email
- Students who work for companies that will reimburse for a membership are asked to select the Professional Membership
For corporations and organizations, offer per
- Level I membership for 3-5 staff at $149 per person.
- Level II membership for 6-10 staff at $139 per person.
- Level III membership for 11 or more staff at $119 per person.
To join at the group level, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a list of the names and email addresses of all employees in your membership.
Power Membership – Join our chapter and the national organization
Be a Power Member by joining as a National ATD Member and a local ATD-GTC Chapter Member to gain the combined discount on membership and the full benefits of both!
ATD National Members receive:
- The latest content designed to equip you to take your career to the next level.
- TD magazine’s interviews and articles
- Complete Archive of Professional development webcasts by leading experts
- Whitepapers and ATD’s latest research
- Huge discounts on learning events
- ATD TechKnowledge®
- ATD International Conference & Exposition,
- ATD Education programs delivered face-to-face and online.
To register or for current pricing, please visit the ATD national membership page. Remember to enter our chapter on the first page of the registration and see that our CHIP code CH6065 appears at checkout.